CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Jungleopoly and Farmopoly

So I recently came across this post and it got me thinking.  I don't want to do a homeworkopoly so I created my own jungle themed monopoly.  I'm not sure how I'm going to use it yet.  I'm thinking I may try to use it for academics (spelling words, reading level, math facts, etc.).  I'm thinking that I'll just make a chart and anytime they complete something from the chart, they can roll the dice and move that many spots.  Anyway, here is what I came up with.  I'm not sure about the names of all the places/things.  It's hard to think when you have a child screaming in your ear and one in the other ear.  :)  Let me know what you think!


(you print them out and write your reward on the back)

Since I obsess... I made a farm themed monopoly!



Oh and if you want it big enough for a bulletin board, print it normal.  If you want it small like a real board game, print 4 pages to one sheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment