CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 21, 2011

Readers theatre and other news

I'm thinking about starting readers theatre after spring break. I found some cute ones online. Ive never done this before and I'm excited to see how it goes.

Question: whole group or small groups? I was thinking that I could do small groups with either varied reading levels and different stories for each group with a performance day? Or small groups with the same reading levels. Or just one story whole group. What are you thoughts on readers theatre?

Is it theatre or theater? :)

Any good resources or advice?

Oh and in other news- I found out that one of my students mother passed away this weekend. How do you deal with this?

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete