CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Stick horse Rodeo

In April, the first grade students in the district will get to take part in the stick horse rodeo.  Students will read Little Black, A Pony from the Black Stallion Literacy Foundation (all of the first graders received a copy of the book).  They will make stick horses and take part in the stick horse rodeo.  I don't know a whole lot about it but I'm excited to get to do this with them.  :)  So I will start a rodeo/farm theme unit beginning in April.  

I found this website to be very helpful in coming up with ideas for my theme.  Here's a link.

So, I made up some little poem posters to go along with the theme so far.







1 comment:

  1. Your poems are absolutely adorable. Enjoy this unit.

    ReplyDelete